A. Collection Of Information
- Customer/Buyer privacy is important to us and we have taken all steps to ensure that we do not collect more information from clients other than necessary information for us to provide you our services and to protect your account.
- Information including business name, address, GST number, phone number, and email address (“Registration Information”) may be collected at the time of registration on the site and simultaneously an account login ID with password will get generated.
- In connection with any transaction and payment services, information, including but not limited to, bank account numbers, billing and delivery information, credit/debit card numbers and expiration dates and tracking information from cheques (“Account Information”) may be collected to, among other things, facilitate the sale and purchase as well as the settlement of purchase price of the products or services transacted on or procured through the Sites.
- We record and retain records of users’ buying and browsing activities on our platform including but not limited to IP addresses, browsing patterns and buyer behavioral patterns. In addition, we gather statistical information about the Sites and visitors to the Sites including, but not limited to, IP addresses, browser software, operating system, software and hardware attributes, pages viewed, number of sessions and unique visitors (together “Browsing Information”).
- It is mandatory for users of the Sites to provide certain categories of Business Data and Personal Data (as specified at the time of collection). In the event that users do not provide any or sufficient Business Data and/or Personal Data marked as mandatory, we may not be able to complete the registration process or provide such users with our products or services.
B. USE OF PERSONAL DATA
If you provide any Personal Data to us, you are deemed to have authorized us to collect, retain and use that Personal Data for the following purposes:
- Verifying your identity
- Verifying your eligibility to register as a user of the site
- Providing you with customer service and responding to your queries, feedback, claims or disputes.
- To facilitate communication between buyers and sellers on the site.
- Performing research or statistical analysis in order to improve the content and layout of the site, to improve our product offerings and services and for marketing and promotional purposes.
C. Uses of Cookies
“Cookies” are small pieces of information that are stored by your browser on your computer’s hard drive. Our cookies do not contain any personally identifying information, but they do enable us to identify you in case you have visited us earlier and to store items in your shopping cart between visits. Most Web browsers automatically accept cookies, but you can usually change your browser to prevent that. Even without a cookie, you can still use most of the features in our store, including placing items in your shopping cart and purchasing them.
In summary, we respect the privacy of our customers completely. We use the information we collect on the store to enhance your overall shopping experience. We do not sell, trade, or rent your personal information to others.
D. RIGHT TO ACCESS/CORRECT PERSONAL DATA
E. SECURITY MEASURES
We employ all reasonable security methods to prevent unauthorized access to the site to maintain data accuracy and to ensure the correct use of the information we hold.
For registered users of the Sites, your Registration Information and Account Information (if any) can be viewed and edited through your account, which is protected by a password. We recommend that you do not divulge your password to anyone. Our personnel will never ask you for your password in an unsolicited phone call or in an unsolicited email. If you share a computer with others, you should not choose to save your log-in information (e.g., user ID and password) on that shared computer. Remember to sign out of your account and close your browser window when you have finished your session.
No data transmission over the internet or any wireless network can be guaranteed to be perfectly secure. As a result, while we try to protect the information we hold for you, we cannot guarantee the security of any information you transmit to us and you do so at your own risk.
G. YOUR FEEDBACK
All grievances will be addressed by our Grievance officer- Neha Gupta: firstname.lastname@example.org